Create a Frontier ID to have online access to your account where you can review bills and update your profile and payment information. The ID also gives you the ability to login and use the MyFrontier Mobile App and TV Everywhere app (for FiOS TV customers). The ID also enables you to sign with streaming apps like WatchESPN and HBO GO if you have Frontier TV and internet services.
It’s very simple to create a Frontier ID. Just follow these steps:
- Fill out this form. Your email address will be your Frontier ID
- Next, link your account with:
- Your email address you have on file with Verizon
- Your billing phone number with Verizon
- You Verizon account number
- Once you’ve entered the correct information, you’ll be asked to verify via text, phone or email.
- Once verified, you now have access to your new Frontier account.